Dunk Tank Hire/ Pitchburst Hire
Have fun soaking your head teacher or boss under this great game for all ages. Sit your enemy under the water and as soon as you hit the target they will get drenched by the water bucket above their head.
Unique, new and always fun for: parties, fund-raisers, corporate and community events, carnivals, camps, promotions and more. Easy play for families, young kids, preteens and teens, adults of any age!
- xxx Simplest low-risk water game you can find for special events - the water falls, people don't, so there are no size, age or physical restrictions.
Not just water -- you can play with confetti in the balloons...or "slime"...or flour...or any fun "fillings" -- see "10 Great Ways to Play Pitchburst®" (below)
As much fun to watch as it is to play - they'll line up by the hundreds to try and splursh a VIP; non-playing kids even line up to sit and get splurshed!
Goes anywhere - even plays well indoors when it's cold outside (see "7 Great Ways to Play"). Minimum space needed is only about 10' by 10'.
Low water use -- delivers an entertaining splursh! with as little as a quart of water, and a total soaking with just a gallon in an 11-inch balloon
Unlike traditional dunk tanks, there's no need for trailers, electric or plumbing hookups, or 500-gallon fill-ups & can be set up in 5 minutes or less.
7 Great Ways To Play Pitchburst
1. CLASSIC - Use full 11" or 12" water balloons. Pitch the ball, hit the target and SPLURSH! Extra fun for fund raisers when you charge anything from £1 to £5 for 3 throws. Sometimes kids will line up and pay just to sit in the chair to be the one splurshed!
2. LITE - Fill balloons with 1 quart (or less) of water, inflate the rest with air. Same fun action, less water used (good when it's chilly out, or you're indoors with a kiddie pool to catch the Splursh water).
3. CONFETTI - Use confetti instead of water in balloons (make your own with a funnel, or buy hand-filled confetti balloons from us). Great for indoors, or when your VIP good sport really doesn't want to get wet! Also adds a great popping sound!
4. SLIME! (OR APPLESAUCE OR PUDDING) - Kids have seen it on TV, so make it happen for wild and crazy events. Insert food-colored applesauce or pudding through a funnel (fill about 1/2 full) and inflate the rest with air. Be prepared to clean up, though.
5. FLOUR - In a POP! your splurshee looks like a powdered donut! Funnel in simple white flour (about 1/2 cup does fine), and fill the rest with air. Nice variety especially for indoor fun.
6. MYSTERY SPLURSH! - Unique combo game first used in London: Fill 4 opaque, numbered balloons: one each with water, flour, pudding, confetti. Let your Splurshee choose which number balloon they want to sit under - nobody knows what they'll get hit with until the target's hit. Great crowd excitement builder!
7. FUNNELED FUEL - This one's unique for the pub or spring break crowd. Fill balloons with your favorite beverage (from tap makes it easiest). Splurshee sits in chair below the balloon, holding wide funnel in their mouth. When target's hit and balloon bursts, Splurshee gets a funnel full to drink. (Caution: see special note below.)
Please Note: Operator is responsible for user safety playing Pitchburst®. Please dispose of broken balloons immediately, and keep all balloons away from small children. Playing Pitchburst® games, including those listed above, should be supervised by competent and responsible adults to avoid dangerous conditions and behaviors.
The images used for many of our products are stock images from google only. The images are used for market research purposes and to help gain public opinion before deciding to purchase an item and as such may not be available to hire. Please contact us direct if you are unsure.
Please note: By clicking the "more details" link below, the information will appear below the check availability & book online button. Please scroll down to view the information.
Original Price: £129Special Offer: £89.99